Church Farm was originally a Tudor cottage dating back to the 16th Century. The Farmhouse and outbuildings were then added in 1850.
Many of the features of the original Tudor cottage can still be witnessed in the main house.
The Church next to the Farmhouse is nearly 1000 years old and is recorded in the Doomsday book.
Church Farm was bought as a family home in 1988 and in 1997 a number of the stables were converted into guest accommodation.
Four remaining stables on the opposite side of the courtyard house our resident horses, Bertie, Sailor, Belle and Sandy.